Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an international student from South Korea.I have been in Canada for two and a half years. I would like to make a lot of friends in college, and most importantly, I would like to perfectly adjust to a Canadian life very soon~.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

No Snow??

I always pray for snowing when November finally turns to December because I hope there is snowing on my birthday, Dec 5. However, today, the weather doesn't seem there will be snowing tomorrow.It is pretty sad because I don't remember any of my birthdays with snowing.  If there is no snowing outside tomorrow, I will just go outside, walk around Coquitlam Centre or Metrotown, go to Starbucks Coffee and get one of holiday specials.

Unfortunately, even if there is no snowing tomorrow, I still have to finish my research paper. However, it is okay because I will control my day-schedule effectively for tomorrow^^

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday^^
    Did you have a good day?
    I thought that you are not because of research paper ^^;; I am joking.
    Humm,.... now you are......18? or 19?

    ReplyDelete