Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an international student from South Korea.I have been in Canada for two and a half years. I would like to make a lot of friends in college, and most importantly, I would like to perfectly adjust to a Canadian life very soon~.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vancouver Island

Two years ago during the summer, I travelled to Vancouver island with my family who came to see me from Korea. It was two-day trip and during this period, I travelled around Victoria (Butchard Garden, Wax Museum, Victoria downtown) and Chemainus.

I loved Vancouver Island because I could travel with my family, and the views I'd seen was so beautiful that I could never forget.

At that time, my family wanted to go to Rocky Mountain, especially my brother. However, any tourism comapnies' Rocky Mountain schedule didn't fit into my family's schedule in Canada; that's why I and my family decided to go to Vancouver Island for just two days.

If I have a chance to go to Vancouver Island again, I will definitely go there again because I still remember the memories I had with my family there.


These are the pictures that I took during the two-day trip.

The view on ferry
                                              Chemainus (I forgot the big sculpture's name..)
Drawing on the wall (Chemainus)
(On the ferry with my brother)
At Butchard Garden (I love the background^, and I don't like my face in this pic;;)

1 comment: