Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an international student from South Korea.I have been in Canada for two and a half years. I would like to make a lot of friends in college, and most importantly, I would like to perfectly adjust to a Canadian life very soon~.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Plans for Christmas Vacation and the New Year.

After my final-exam schedule is over, I have approximately 3 weeks of free time. During this period, I have three things to do. First, I will concentrate studying on TOEFL. The reason why I have to take this test is to go on to 1st year English courses. Although I can take EASL 0460 next semester in order to enroll in any 1st year English courses, I don't want to take any further EASL courses because they cost lots of money and I cannot take other academic courses that I will be majoring in. Because of this reason, I want to study hard for TOEFL during the Christmas vacation. Second, I will pre-read textbooks that are required for the next semester. On winter semester, I have 16-credit course load (Biology, Chemistry, Math, Chinese); and also, I need to get higher grades on the two science subjects next semester.  I expect that there will not be enough time to preview next semester's courses thoroughly, my goal is to get a basic idea so that I will not confuse in Week 1 of the winter semester. Last, I will go shopping on Dec. 26, Boxing Day. I always go shopping on every Boxing Day because I get enough money from my parents to go shop on every December (They send me enough money to buy birthday gifts myself^). On this day, I will spend my money mostly on clothings or other things that I urgently need.

For the new year, I will call to all of my family members who will wait my call in Korea. Then, I will start creating my plan for the next few months. Finally, I will think about what kind of person I was in 2010 and how I can improve my weaknesses that I had in 2010.

2 comments:

  1. u r good....
    really study hard!
    I just plan to hang out with my friends...
    yeah...
    may be I need to plan my christmas vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... u really study hard..IMPRESS.~

    anyway..u gonna study Chinese next term..lol..then I will say hi with Chinese to u when I meet u next term..~lol..

    ReplyDelete