Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an international student from South Korea.I have been in Canada for two and a half years. I would like to make a lot of friends in college, and most importantly, I would like to perfectly adjust to a Canadian life very soon~.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Only 10 Days Left!!!!

"10 days left" means that my birthday is coming in 10 days from now (Dec 5)

The reason why I'm so excited about my birthday is that I'm turing to 18 in this year!!

Although today is not my birthday yet, I have many thoughts in my head - what I have to do at age of 18 and which things I have to repair myself as becoming an adult...

The other reason why I feel exciting is that I didn't care about my birthday last year ( I even didn't tell to anyone about my birthday because I was afraid of failing English at secondary school)

Anyway, I hope to spend my birthday meaningfully this year~~!

1 comment:

  1. sounds good~~18 years, in china mean you become an adults from child~~kkkk~~i hope you have a wonderful time during your birthday~~

    ReplyDelete