Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an international student from South Korea.I have been in Canada for two and a half years. I would like to make a lot of friends in college, and most importantly, I would like to perfectly adjust to a Canadian life very soon~.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friends?

       Unfortunately, I don't have many friends around me because of my serious difficulty in getting friendly with others. Although I have this kind of handicap, I can still think of some general types of friends that I had in Korea and Canada. Before I actually start writing, I would like to get an excuse of not posting a real picture of my friends. ( The sad thing is that I cannot find any friends' pictures on my digical camera, I feel very sorry about that)

       The first type I would like to talk about is the friends who always talk a lot. I don't feel boring when this kind of friends keeps talking about funny things, such as comedy shows or funny human episodes. However, when these friends want to talk about something that none of the other friends is not interested in, I even want to sleep while hearing of them. The reason why I pick this type of my friends is that I have learned how to get friendly with many differeny kinds of people effectively; it was getting close to new people and talk to them with a common interest. This is why I love this kind of my friends.

       The second type is the friends who cannot wait for others. These friends usually finish everything pretty quickly then other friends, like eating meals fast, walking fast, or even shopping in a short time. Because of these unique kinds of characteristics, my friends in this type tend to make me finish something fast; I mostly do something in a slow pace so that it sometimes annoy me. On the other hand, from these friends, I can get a chance to change my bad habit to be better. As a reault, though this kind of friends doesn't look like good friends, they are really good friends who can make me realize my bad habit.

       The last type of friends I want to finish with is the friends who always have a dissatisfaction. There is no clear reason why these friends have displeasant faces every single day. Every time when I search for the reason, I realize that I don't need to do this. The reason for that is pretty nonsense - not wearing the clothes they want, not having their favourite meals, etc. Nevertheless, the weird thing is that I learn something importnat one from this kind of my friends. It is that I should have a pleasure on my face everytime I meet people, especially new people.


References:
"Blah Blah." The latest mom Myspace Graphics. Web. 4 Nov 2010. http://www.tovx.com/Misc-graphics.htm.  
FICTIONATORS. Web. 4 Nov 2010. http://www.fictionators.com/.
Kamil, Darius. "DISSATISFACTION." dadardadar. 23 June 2010. Web. 4 Nov 2010. http://dadardadar.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment