Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an international student from South Korea.I have been in Canada for two and a half years. I would like to make a lot of friends in college, and most importantly, I would like to perfectly adjust to a Canadian life very soon~.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Need to Be Changed.

As I'm becoming 18 in a month, sometimes I think that I want to be looking mature.

Today, I made an effort to be looking different than the past.

These are the photos taken before I made an effort to it.



Grade 11 Yearbook Photo


Douglas Student ID ( I hate this photo..)



The effort that I tried was makeup, which is the one that I haven't done many times.

After I put makeup on my face, I could see this difference.


No Makeup (which is familiar for everyone^)


After Makeup (I tried my best to take a self-picture but I think I failed to do it)



This was the effort that I could do for my future goall, looking different (mature).

I hope I will be better at this job^^

4 comments:

  1. When I saw picture that you made up, it seems a little bit stronger image than before.
    I think that it is better to not make up ^^
    It is more natual for you^^ I mean that I do not like your after makeup. Still, you are young and keep your skin to clean.^^ Do not be same as my skin^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, u r soooooo cute~~^.^
    I can help u~
    If u want!!!
    Geumdan is right..
    it is more natural for you..
    for me... not anymore...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. As like a nudity, true appearance would be the best beauty of oneself
    well.. I believe so though I cant argue how women look different with or without make-ups

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen you make-up one time at school. I think that good. Although you don't have too much experience,you can make up everyday then get more experience.I believe you will better than now.

    ReplyDelete